Interest in eye movement desensitization response (EMDR) is growing rapidly. It isn't a substitute for therapy; it's a useful tool for the psychotherapist. Since incompletely processed, upsetting experiences are primary sources of children's emotional problems, EMDR is valuable for those who work with children. This book is for therapists who know how to do therapy and want to understand how EMDR can fit in with what they already do.
A Jason Aronson Book
- ☛ Used Book in Good Condition
- Binding: Hardcover
- Brand: Brand: Jason Aronson, Inc.
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: Jason Aronson, Inc.
- Publication Date: 1999-05-01
- ISBN: 9780765702173
- Publisher: Jason Aronson, Inc.
- Studio: Jason Aronson, Inc.
- Number Of Pages: 315